Is it wise to babywear babies who are not yet sitting? Have you ever met a mother with a baby (newborn baby) in a carrier on the street and a gooseflesh ran through your body when you saw a "strangely" hanging baby in a carrier ... in this post, let me mention the subject of non-sitting children who we want to carry in baby carriers and / or woven wraps.
Click&Tie Moonid Princes - Halfbuckle Carrier
- Nosidełko hybrydowe Click&Tie idealnie dopasuje się do Ciebie i Twojego dziecka
Our newest half buckle carrier EverySlings Click & Tie
The most important thing when creating Click & Tie was to give you safety and comfort.
1) The fabric from which carrier is made is a high quality, certified jacquard material with Eco-Tex Standard 100 certificate. The carrier is compliant with safety standards PN-EN 13209-02 2016-04.
2) Easy height and width adjustment of the panel not only helps to stable position of the child; you can quickly adapt them to the size of a child you are carrying.
3) Certified Duraflex buckles guarantee durability and safety.
4) Incredibly comfortable waist belt easily adapts to your figure.
5) Shoulder straps, relieves the user and give many possibilities of tying.
6) You can carry your toddler both in front and on the back, or even on the side.
7) In addition, waist belt is equipped with a useful pocket for a mobile phone or wallet.
Width: maximum 40 cm, minimum 20 cm.
Height: maximum 40 cm, minimum 28 cm.
EverySlings Click & Tie grows with your child and accompanies you through childhood. It is suitable for children from 3.5 to 20 kg!
Half buckle carrier is a convenient combination of a adjustable carrier and a woven wrap. It has a hip belt with a buckle and long shoulder straps just like a sling. Thanks to that, half buckle carrier is a quick to put on and adapts very well both to user and child's body.
The biggest advantage over traditional buckle carrier is the fact that you can run the shoulder straps under the child's feet - thanks to this, his position is more similar* to the position in a sling than to the one in a buckle (*similar but not the same).
For smaller babies, we recommend woven and ring slings - correctly tied allow you to carry your baby around from day one after they are born.
Half buckle carrier adapts to the child and grows with him. It’s perfect during walks and also for parents who have problems with tying the sling correctly. With it You can carry your baby both front and back.
All our carriers and slings are made in Poland.Najnowsze nosidło hybrydowe EverySlings Click&Tie.